Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Zermatt - Thursday, Oct 25




Powder! A foot of the white stuff awaited us this morning. Sweet! I am now seeing all the feedback come together. I had a major break-through today with opening my hip joint. Marc may be the only one reading this who understands what that means - but it's good. :)

I just came back from a walk through town. I took a few more photos. I have some awesome ones to show you all on my return. Zach: there is a climber's graveyard I went to see today. All people who while died climbing the area's peaks.

We didn't end up going to the disco last night after all. A bunch of us did hang out in the hotel bar until 12:30. Today the people on course get their exam results so it will be interesting to see if there is any celebrating or drowning of sorrows later.

Last day of skiing is tomorrow. I can't believe how quickly it all went by!

No comments: