Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Zermatt - Sunday, Oct 21 (Part 2)

I thought of a few things I forgot to mention in my last posting.

1. Weather - cold in the am (-17C) but I was dressed well so hardly noticed.


2. Lifts - 3 trams to get to the top. Can ski out under one tram so only 2 trams on the way back. T-bars are not as nasty as I would have expected.

3. Terrain - Blue-Black, nothing too insane.

4. Conditions - firm. Really firm. Glazed where the glacier showed through. Good tune on my skis Marc! If it stays like this I am going to get the edges sharpened twice while I am here.

5. Falls - one but not while skiing. ;) Walking down the ice from our lunch spot.

6. Lunch in Italy - fantastic! Included in our package is a pasta lunch accompanied with homemade bread every day. Delicio!

No comments: