Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Zermatt - Friday, October 26




Today was my last day of skiing here. :( Hardly anyone showed up so I got a private lesson with JF, the instructor I had the first day. Can't beat those ratios! We ended the day early as it was snowing hard ice pellets. I don't mind as it will give me time to go to the town's Matterhorn Museum and get organized for the next phase of my journey.

I have been moved into a private room for the night as almost all of the rest of the group is leaving tonight around 11:30. We have a big final dinner tonight before they go. I am going to leave here early tomorrow morning via train to Geneva. Apparently my hotel in Geneva is right across from the train station so I will check my luggage in there before exploring the old city. I leave at 6:00 am on Sunday and courtesy of the time difference will be back in Toronto that afternoon.



No comments: