Thursday, August 13, 2009

Skiing Day 3 - Wednesday, Aug 12



[Photos above: mountain view during coffee break. Lunch time. Mmmm....crepes....]

Very different weather today. Overcast and chilly. Still warm by Canadian winter standards but not like the summer weather we've been having. The frozen over slushy snow from yesterday made for some challenging runs. Conditions were better on the far side of the mountain which is serviced by, you guessed it, t-bars. The wind is howling now so it will be interesting to see what it will be like tomorrow.

We skiied with Casey again today. There were only three of us with him today so we each got tons of individual attention. My short radius turns were back to being as good as they were last year. :) My knee has not been an issue. :) :) :)

The gang is now playing euchre with a deck of cards I brought. I am actually going to hit the sack soon as I'm wiped after another full day. Buenos noches.

No comments: