Thursday, October 23, 2008

Zermatt - Day 13






It's sad this morning as some of the group are leaving. Among others, Josh and Rory have both left. I am going to ski one last day. My lessons ceased once I got the Level 3 so it will be my opportunity to free ski and have some fun. I did a little of that yesterday morning but had to be a "student" for the three men taking the Level 3 teaching exam yesterday afternoon as well as the afternoon before. My current plan is to have an early day on the hill and come back to pack so I can leave early tomorrow morning and spend a few hours in Montreaux on the way to Geneva. I will have to look into train connections too.

This may be my last post for a bit as I'm not sure of wireless availability from here on in. I hope you have enjoyed sharing my journey. No regrets. :)

No comments: