Friday, March 28, 2008

Level 3 Exams - Thursday night

On the way up to Collingwood last night I decided to blog my (final?) journey towards my Level 3. When I get back to the city I'll transfer these emails into my blog with hopefully a photo of a shiny L3 pin. :)

Earlier this week I was experiencing periods of nervousness where I could literally feel my heart race. I kept myself busy at work and at home so as not to focus too much on my exams. That being said, any "free" time was used preparing for the exams - visualizing my ski-off runs and preparing what I will say and do in the various lessons I may be assigned.

But on the drive up last night a new feeling as related to this quest washed over me. Happiness?!? I actually found myself smiling when thinking about the exams. I'm totally relaxed and actually looking forward to showing the examiners what I can do! This is a feeling I want to hold on to over the next few days.

I am going to spend the day ripping it up at Blue Mountain. One last opportunity to use my 5x7. As mine was the only car in the parking lot last night I will have lots of space and no lift lines with which to contend. I love it here during the week!

No comments: